Many people are just finding out that there are several herbs found in the rainforest that have positive effects on arthritis and help guard against the pain and the swelling associated with arthritis. When these rainforest herbs are used to treat ailments the body gets the benefits of the whole leaf, bark, root or even the whole plant. The active portion in the herb is surrounded by supplemental components that buffer ill effects and boost active properties.
People throughout history have used plants for medicinal purposes and many cultures continue to use natural methods for healing and health. Herbal remedies offer strong healing and health benefits while avoiding many dangerous and at times life threatening side effects.
The use of rainforest herbs such as the herbs in Leaping Lizard offer many positive benefits including relief from the symptomatic pain of arthritis. Pain, swelling and inflammation as well as stiffness and joint pain can be controlled by using these natural rainforest herbs.
The rainforest herbs that are essential and beneficial to arthritis have been specifically formulated into Leaping Lizard.
- Tayuya: A woody vine found in the Amazon rainforest, Tayuya has been used since pre-historic times to treat pain of many causes.Tayuya was the first recorded herbal drug in the Brazilian Pharmacopoeia.
- Iporuru: A shrubby tree that grows in the flood plains of the Amazon River system in Peru. Iporuru bark and leaves have been used for centuries to treat muscle pain, arthritis and rheumatism. Iporuru can be found in markets and pharmacies in Peru as an arthritis remedy.
- Chuchuhuasi: An enormous canopy tree, Chuchuhuasi is native to the tropical rainforest. The bark of the Chuchuhuasi has been used for centuries medicinally. The Peruvian name for Chuchuhuasi means ‘trembling back’ and has been used throughout history for back aches and arthritis pain. Chuchuhuasi also offers a natural energy that natives use on the long treks through the rainforest.
- Cat’s Claw: A large woody vine with claw-like thorn, to which the name is derived, should not be confused with other herbs not from the rainforest that share the name. Rainforest Cat’s Claw has been used for at least 2,000 years in the Peruvian forest to treat many ailments including rheumatism. Cat’s Claw is found to be useful in many applications and is considered to be the ‘opener of the way’.
- Sarsaparilla: A long brambled woody vine, Sarsaparilla should not be confused with the large Sasparilla and Sassafras trees that are used to flavor root beer. Sarsaparilla root has been used for centuries in South America to treat ailments including rheumatism, digestive ailments and hypertension. Additionally Sarsaparilla improves the immune system and stimulates the nerves.
- Amor Seco: A weedy tall herb with bean-like pods, Amor Seco grows in open forests and along the road sides near the rainforest. Amor Seco is called ‘Strong Back’ in Brazil where it is used to treat back aches, pains and inflammation.
These herbs are combined to create Leaping Lizard, which has helped many people find relief from the discomfort of arthritis pain and swelling. The rainforest herbs in Leaping Lizard are bettering the lives of consumers like you.
Arthritis, the leading cause of disability in people over fifty, is a group of conditions that cause damage to the joints of the body. All forms of arthritis cause pain however the pain patterns vary. Most also cause a degree of stiffness and at times deformity and the inability to perform even simple day-to-day tasks.
There are different types of arthritis and causes of arthritis though most are treated similarly in Western medicine. One recommendation that seems widely accepted is to get regular exercise. Keep moving to lubricate the joints. Beyond that, herbal and allopathic approaches differ. Western medicine uses a number of drugs to help control inflammation and pain. Most prescription drugs are derived from plants but extract out one active component only.
The Importance of the Whole Plant in Healing
Herbal medicine works with the whole plant to provide the same relief, but in a more balanced way. Plants’ healing qualities are supported, balanced and strengthened by the surrounding components. By throwing these out we can negate many positive protections and buffers to protect us from potential harm. Leaping Lizard rainforest herbs combine the right herbs to target the afflictions and joint pain associated with arthritis and protect against harmful side effects.
The only danger with Leaping Lizard is you might find yourself performing activities you haven’t done for a long time making people wonder if you are reliving your youth.